Home of CyclingA world class environment that builds the communities passion for cycling, health and wellbeing. Officially opened by the Royal Highness Prince William and Princess Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge in 2014.
The Avantidrome is all about giving anyone the opportunity to experience the thrill of riding an indoor track.
Wilson produced the precast bleaches and precast panels for the Avantidrome.
The Avantidrome sees on average 80% community activity and the other 20% is high performance activity.